Nightmare personified

bradster76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was screwing around with this a bit and came up with an already-dark-ish turnout from the developing. So, I decided to add a bit to it. Go easy, I'm not that familiar with digital editing. :playball:

365046-R1-02-22A.jpg

Really creepy effect...looks kind of cool. I love the way the wallpaper and the handrail really add to the whole pic!

My only 2 questions are....what's that above his head, and just what are his hands doing under those covers :blushing:!!

:wink:

Nice one man. This is reminding me of something, and I cant put my finger on it. If it ever pops into this empty void I call my brain, I will let you know. The movie Scanners keeps coming up, and Im not sure why.

Really creepy effect...looks kind of cool. I love the way the wallpaper and the handrail really add to the whole pic!

My only 2 questions are....what's that above his head, and just what are his hands doing under those covers :blushing:!!

:wink:

Thanks guys! :thumbup: I appreciate it. I'm going to screw around with this a bit more.

Art: the thing above my head is a very old thermostat. And, it's my hands that were on my knees. I blurred and pinched them to give them an apparitional look.

sorry but the first thing that came to my mind was a negative of Homer Simpson...Chiller there was a scene in Scanners where a fat bald guy held a similar pose before he exploded....erm no offense to the model.

sorry but the first thing that came to my mind was a negative of Homer Simpson...Chiller there was a scene in Scanners where a fat bald guy held a similar pose before he exploded....erm no offense to the model.

Homer Simpson? wow..:er:

And BTW: I'm 11% body fat only.

It really looks creepy. Although I don't like how the hands came out on the pic. It lacks something.

It really looks creepy. Although I don't like how the hands came out on the pic. It lacks something.

First attempt, and I really had no idea what to do with them. I had black gloves to work around, akward positioning. I guess if I had set the shot up to be a "dark" one, I would of done something different with my hands than just lay them on my lap. *shrug* I was looking for a dark photo to do one day when my GF wasn't around, so haha, here it is. She prob. could of actually helped make it a bit better! Eh, live and learn, I guess. :lmao::lmao: TY for the input!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back