Nikkor 55-300/4.6-5.5

pthrift

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Quick easy question... Is $250 a good deal on this lens? I saw it "on sale" a couple places today for $249, but I'm not sure if it's actually a deal or if it can be had for the same price anytime.Christmas isn't the best time to buy a new lens, but if it's $100 more usually; I'll go ahead and get it.

I saw some sites that have it for 399.99 (ebay) and BHphoto has is for 369.40 so I'd say its a pretty good deal.

I got mine for $100 regular retail off in Canada back in July. It's a great price on a well rounded lens.

As long as the seller is reputable it's a good price.

Often prices that seem to be to good to be true, are to good to be true.

As long as the seller is reputable it's a good price.Often prices that seem to be to good to be true, are to good to be true.
Oh yea. But this is Target (closest thing I have to local camera shop, lol) so I should hope they're reputable...even if they aren't very helpful...

Yep great deal if you can get it for that. As generally the $100 off sale price usually means when purchased with a camera body.

it is a great deal, even i had to pay around 319 from amazon. however, if you are buying this lens with hopes of using it during sporting events, you might want to reconsider. the focusing motor isn't that fast. it's great for wildlife.

Most reactions

Back