Nikon 80-200 2.8 AF-D and SB-800 Flash!

Pure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's a sad day, but I'm not shooting a lot anymore due to a change of careers, so I'm selling off my gear to fund that change. Sadly my heart isn't in photography right now. Nothing has been used professionally.

Prices negotiable.

Nikon 80-200 2.8 AF-D - $700
Condition is excellent. No broken rings, major scratches, damage.
I would say 8/10 or better.
Comes with hood (Hood does have peeling where the coating came off, but it's just a piece of plastic.)

Nikon SB-800 Speedlight Flash - SOLDSOLDSOLD

IMG_20170319_165341.jpg IMG_20170319_165430.jpg IMG_20170908_175801.jpg IMG_20170908_175817.jpg IMG_20170319_165821.jpg IMG_20170319_170115.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Pure

Pure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Price drop!

OP
Pure

Pure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
One more bump before I move!

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Photos OK to edit
The SB-800 looks clean! I have zero affiliation with the poster selling this equipment, and am not vouching for his character or reputation in any way, but I did want to just say, the SB-800 is a tough, durable flash unit, and is my current personal favorite flash of the multiple units I own. I use it with the fifth battery compartment installed, so that the "door" to the battery compartment holds that extra, fifth AA-cell battery. With the fifth battery, recycle times are cut down, and the batteries tend to last quite a while. The difference between five AA-cells and just four is pretty noticeable. This is also a full-power, shoe-mount flash...this in NOT a Yongnuo..you'll easily get more than one full EV more output from this flash than a $69 Chinese-made cheapie. Anyway...just wanted to mention that the SB-800 is a solid, good, fully-compatible flash from Nikon. Easy to use, and superb external control buttons for the LCD display outputs. Built-in slave function, modeling light preview effect, etc..

OP
Pure

Pure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks Derrel! It's a really great flash, and I'm sad to have to sell it, but it's time.

Flash has never been dropped, and has lived a very nice life....mostly in the case, hah!

This is a full featured flash with TTL, remote slave, etc. I hope somebody can enjoy this as much as I have.

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Photos OK to edit
I've dropped my SB-800 probably five or six times in 10 years. Still works great.

YES, the SB-800 is a full-featured TTL flash designed specifically for digital cameras. Has TTL mode, Balanced-TTL mode, A-mode, Manual Mode, fractional power manual mode, all the good stuff. Slow-speed, second curtain synchronization,all that good stuff. It is an amazingly good speedlight. More-powerful than the SB-600 and more potent than the MIC cheapies. It was Nikon's top flash model when it premiered. I've been very happy with this model.

OP
Pure

Pure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon 80-200 up for sale still, hah.

Been taking up space in a Pelican 1400 case for the last few years and needs to go.

Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Nikon 80-200 up for sale still, hah.
You wrote "price drop" above, but you have not listed a lower price. Or was the price simply edited in the original post? Confusing.

Yes, that was quite a while ago, so you might have sold it by now, but if it is still for sale, please list current asking price. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics