Nikon AF 50mm f1.4 D lens (LNIB / NOS) - PERFECT condition

PatrickHMS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hmscoatings.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone here have any interest in a Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm F1.4 D lens ???

If it doesn't sell here I will put it on eBay, thought I would give youse guys here first chance at it.

Like new in box, never been used, NOS (new old stock), PRISTINE, mint condition, both inside and out.

Will come with original box, papers, manual, etc, both lens caps, and a clear 52mm filter.

Will send photos to an interested party, but you already know what a brand spanking new lens looks like.

Looking to get $300.00 (that's what they go for on eBay), includes cost of USPS Priority Mail, insured. Will mail out same day payment received and cleared.

Or you can make an offer, who knows....

Will accept either PayPal, or USPS Money Order only.

Last edited:
Ha ha what a small world....I'm pretty sure I sent you an e-mail via Craiglist.....pretty sure this is the same lens I saw the ad for on there!

~Michael~

I don't have this lens listed on Craigslist....

There may be others that were once a part of this same group of stuff. A camera shop went out of business, leaving a bunch of NOS stuff. There is very little left now, if anything at all.

Turns out that I have TWO of these exact same lenses.

They have consecutive Serial #'s. Both are in perfect condition, neither one has ever been used until I just checked them out on my D80, and they both work just fine. Can't tell either lens from a brand spankin' new one.

Possibly willing to work a trade for one of them, but would only trade for Nikon stuff.

One of these two lenses went on eBay last night, still have the other one available to sell away from eBay.

You should link me to the ebay one ;)

If you give it to me now ill pay you later. :lol:

I am very interested in this lens if you still have it for sale. Please let me know ASAP.

Will pm you shortly. Had several of these lenses in sequential Serial #'s, but only have one left, and it is on eBay right now with a bid on it, but reserve not met yet so it is still unsold.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back