Nikon AF-D 60mm f/2.8 FS/T

gamerz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,

Up for sale or trade is my like new Nikon 60mm AF-D f/2.8. It is in like-new condition, no scratches, dings, marks of any kind. There is also no dust/fungus on/in the glass. If you wish to see pictures of the lens, please e-mail me at:

[email protected], and I'd be happy to send you some.

The reason I'm selling is because I'm not that into macro or portraits, which this lens is really great for... But it is an extremely sharp piece of glass, and it has actually been said to be the sharpest lens Nikon has made. I also believe it works on full frame cameras.

Anyways, for trades, I'm willing to take anything, although a nice wide angle, or fast telephoto would be preferred.

Price---$425---will accept offers.

Cheers.

New Price---$375

I would much prefer trades however for a wide-angle or a fast telephoto (I could add cash aswell).

Bump... Anybody have anything to trade now?

55-200VR? it's pretty much brand new. i haven't used it much, can't be more than 500 shots on it. when not used, stored in soft case and on shelf.

Bump---Still for sale or trade. Anybody have a wide-angle or fast telephoto?

Bump, new price of $350 shipped and pp'ed. Still open for trades of any kind, I can even add money if it is needed.

good price for a good lens. have you tried fred miranda. nikon stuff in good condition sells quickly there. the only thing is you have to pay a fee to list, but it's not much and it's worth it. i think you can get a 3 month subscription for $15 - good luck!

Thanks, I'll look into trying on the Fred Miranda forums.

Most reactions

Back