Nikon Blurry

Hiroshime

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi i got my new Nikon D3200 last week and i took some photos, it was normal, all photos were really clear.
Yesterday i went to a place downtown to take some pictures and it was working well but today when i got the camera to take some pictures the viewfinder and the live preview screen were blurred and the camera couldn't auto focus...
It just gets better when i'm almost touching the thing to take pictures otherwise it's all blurry.I've tryied to change to manual focus, change everything to manual and clean the lens i don't know what to do.

Thanks

Hi, Firstly it would be good to check the focus on the view finder. You should see a little black knob next to the view finder. Adjust this to see if it makes the focus any better. Also have you checked the photo's themselves to see what they look like? it would be good to post one here so that others can take a look to give advice if its camera settings con

I'm not sure I understand fully.

You have tried manual focus? Can you focus on something that is, say, 3 meters away, manually? Or is the finder and live view simply blurry the entire time, no matter how turn the focus ring?

Hi i got my new Nikon D3200 last week and i took some photos, it was normal, all photos were really clear.
Yesterday i went to a place downtown to take some pictures and it was working well but today when i got the camera to take some pictures the viewfinder and the live preview screen were blurred and the camera couldn't auto focus...
It just gets better when i'm almost touching the thing to take pictures otherwise it's all blurry.I've tryied to change to manual focus, change everything to manual and clean the lens i don't know what to do.

Thanks

Check your lens to make sure it's set to autofocus and not manual focus. Reset your camera to default settings. Go from there :)

Also make sure the dial up beside your viewfinder (tiny little dial) didn't get shifted around.

I have a feeling you either hit by accident the AF button and put it on the manual mode or you put a "D" lens on and your camera cant focus a "D" lens

Well it's embarrassing but i found out that there was a other lens attached to the camera it's strange because it shouldn't be here cause i didn't bought this one... well sorry again :meh: :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I'm afraid you're not using enough words here, and you're replying to everyone at once, so I cannot figure out what:

- what you have done
- what you have not done

although I do now know that whatever it is that you have done, the results are always blurry.

Until you can answer in more detail, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to help you.

Sorry, i found what was wrong... i explained it on the post above.

I'm afraid you're not using enough words here, and you're replying to everyone at once, so I cannot figure out what:

- what you have done
- what you have not done

although I do now know that whatever it is that you have done, the results are always blurry.

Until you can answer in more detail, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to help you.

Sorry, i found what was wrong... i explained it on the post above.
Glad you got it sorted out.

I am afraid "amolitor" is correct, I understand you have some lens you didn't plan on having on your lens but what is wrong ?
You really gave us no explanation on what was wrong, a different lens should have AF unless its a "D" lens or older.

Most reactions

Back