Nikon D1H Camera strap

alansmyth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi
I am looking for the original camera strap for the Nikon D1H, if anyone has a spare or wants to sell one or even knows where I can get one please let me know.

What importance do you put on Nikon strap? I refused to use mine because I do not want people to know that I am carrying brand name cameras. It saves a lot of hassles especially when travelling.

Don't bother with Boca photo, you will find your order and your expectations unfulfilled. At least that was my experience with them and I think if you google them you will find many more complaints about unfulfilled orders, lack of communication, etcetera.

I have been buying odds and ends from Boca Photo for years and have had no problems with them.

I tried to place an order with Boca photo for an external battery pack port cover for my sb-800 flash about a year ago, maybe more I don't specifically remember when this occurred. Other then receiving an email confirming receipt of the order, I received no communication whatsoever from them. After waiting several weeks I tried contacting them multiple times both via email and telephone, both with unsatisfactory results. The only credit I would give them is the fact they didn't charge me for the part.

Ultimately I went into Nikon USA headquarters on Long Island and they gave me the part for free.

Following that I googled Boca photo and found multiple similar stories and learned that the owner was a car salesman who was apparently neglecting his webstore.

Please note that the above was my experience and my opinion as to the situation to the best of my recollection at this time.

There's 1dx straps on ebay .. $14.99
I'm sure if you wait long enough a d1h will surface

Most reactions

New Topics

Back