Nikon D200 + accessories

goatprincess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From the owner:

Absolutely terrific 10MP digital camera. I have loved this machine. Purchased in late 2005 and in perfect working condition. Selling because I have upgraded to a full-frame D3. I own one other D200 and will keep that for use with the 18-200VR as a fall back camera, but there’s no way I need two D200’s on top of the D3. Along with the camera I’m including everything that shipped with it, including:

• Manual (English)

• MH-18a quick charger

• D200 camera strap (never used)

• USB cable (unused; I have several of these)

• Video out cable

• Power cord (unused; I have several)

• Display cover

• D200 Quick Start Guide

• Nikon PictureProject 1.7 software for Windows and Macintosh

• Viewfinder cover

• Accessory connector cap

• EN-EL3e battery

Along with the camera I’m including a lot of other related accessories purchased for the D200 that I no longer need:

• AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D lens, along with original front cap, rear cap, soft case and manual. Never got around to using it, and now own the f/1.4. Paid about $110 retail.

• Nikon DG-2 2X eyepiece magnifier with eyepiece adapter for the D200. Paid about $50 retail.

• Nikon DR-6 right angle viewfinder. Paid about $200 retail.

• Nikon MB-D200 Multi-Power Battery Pack with manual and AA-cell battery slip-in adapter, complete with a set of lithium-ion batteries. Sells for about $150 retail.

• A 2GB lexar professional compact flash card (retails for $30).

• Really Right Stuff quick release L-plate for D200 with MB-D200 attached. Absolutely the best professional system for quick on-off attachment to tripods. Get an RRS quick release clamp for your tripod and you’re in business. Retails for $140.

Since the D200 retails at $1289 total, the total retail value of the kit on offer is $1969.

From the seller:

I am selling this camera for my boss. He is a camera enthusiast, not a professional. He used this camera mostly for family photos, etc. It has about 30-40000 actuations, no cosmetic blemishes, and is practically like new. Thanks!

30-40,000 actuations?

So it is either as new or heavily used... hmm.

It is around 3 years old...from what I know of it, it's in great condition.

With 30-40,000 shutter acctuations I would not pay more than $700 for the body.. its a great camera but if you can get one with 0 shutter releases for $1300.

I think the reason he is asking for more is because of the equipment that comes with it...

Im sure he meant 30,000 to 40,000

Yes, that's correct, thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back