Nikon D200 and 70-200 vr for sale

gsp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Nikon D200 with less than a 1000 clicks, battery grip, 3 batts., all software, books and accessories. All in excellent condition. 1100.00 shipped and insured con US

Nikon 70-200 vr. Lens, tripod mount, case, caps, and 77mm uv filter. excellent condition.
1100.00 shipped and insured con US

Located in central KY.

thanks,

Tim

[email protected]

I am very interested in your lens. I'm currently trying to put some funds together. How would you rate the condition of the lens from 1-10, 10 being brand new never opened? How long have you owned the lens, and would you be willing to take paypal?

I am very interested in the D200. You would ship it with all of the accessories you mentioned (battery grip, batteries, software)?
Where would it ship from?
same question as previous poster, What would the payment method be?

Items are located in Lexington Ky

I have all boxes, manuals and software accept for the 70-200vr.

I rate the 70-200 @ 90-95%. No scratches.

I have pics of the lens on hand but not the d200.

My email is [email protected] Send me a message and I will send you what I have. My cell is 859-576-5651

I prefer a US postal money order. I dont have pay-pal. I will take a check, but will not ship until I am sure it has cleared my bank.

I also have a like new Tamron 17-50 2.8,uv filter, and a SB600

Thanks,

Tim

I'm not that interested in the manual, but do you have the original packaing for the lens. I may be interested in your SB600, but I won't be able to let you know until the weekend. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, can you send me all the pics you have for the lens? [email protected]. If something comes up before the weekend I'll call.

Also, something to think about. Would there be anyway you could throw in the SB600 if I buy the lens? I think that used SB's are going for $150.

What was the original purchase date of the lens?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back