Nikon D3000 for sale!

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Nikon D3000 for sale. What's included are the Nikon D3000 body, 18-55mm VR lens, EN-EL9a battery, battery charger, lens cap, usb cable, and original box, manuals, and software. Basically everything that comes in the box new. I will be selling this for $350 shipped. I've only had this camera since May 27, 2011. You can have a look at the pictures that I took with this camera on my flickr. On the right side of each picture it will state that I took the picture with the D3000. Only three pictures or so were taken with my D90. Flickr: balancedphotography's Photostream

I also have additional pictures on my website at Balanced Photography and my facebook fan page Balanced Photography | Facebook

If any questions or anything, feel free to ask! :)

P6290008.jpg

P6290009.jpg

P6290010.jpg

P6290011.jpg

I'm new and am looking for a good starter camera to take infant/children photos. Would this be a good start? Also I checked out your FB page, nice pics! :)

I'm a Canon guy so while I'm not interested in buying your camera, I just want to tell you that there is some awesome work on your page. Way to go!

---Chris

Most reactions

Back