Nikon D3200 Photos Blurry

NO.... AF works very well for landscapes. I usually use spot focus, so I can tell the camera WHERE I want to focus. Others use other modes....

I use spot focus and spot metering on my D3200 and my landscapes are nearly flawless IMO. ;)

For most landscapes you'll be at infinity anyways.

Alright, I'll try AF first.

Already checked the diopter, before shooting these as I mentioned before. Never used the LCD, just the viewfinder. Not wearing glasses, and vision is perfect (checked it 3 months ago). The chart seems very helpful, I'll give it a try - thanks for that.

Yes, as I mentioned in the first message I just bought it a few days ago, and I am completely new to digital photography in general.

Thanks a bunch for the links. I have no filters whatsoever, and I'll look up Spot Focus and see what it means.

Hit the LV button top right of the LCD and enjoy. Just make sure you have extra batteries I burn through them in live view. I prefer to shoot all my shots using LV when on a tripod.

As for spot focus, it means you are focusing on a particular spot rather than allowing the camera to determine where to focus. When you look through hr viewfinder and half press the trigger you'll see a red dot (in spot mode). You can move that around using the directional pad to the right of the LCD.

The box while in LV acts like the spot focus. Move it around the same way and that's where you will focus.

Most reactions

Back