Nikon D3200?

yensid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello! I've decided that it's time to delve into the world of DSLRs- exciting and scary at the same time! Since I'm going to be spending quite a bit of money, I've really been researching which camera to buy and come to the tentative decision of the Nikon D3200. Amazon features a "deal" with the D3200 body, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Lens, Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 SLD DG Macro Lens, a 32 GB memory card, a "Well Padded Multi Compartment Gadget Bag with Pockets & Strap" (though a review says that it's worth nothing), and a 59'' tripod with case, among a few other odds and ends for about $770. The three things I'm most interested in are the camera body, the 18-55 lens, and the Sigma 70-300 mm macro lens. Do you think this is a good deal? If you have used the D3200 and/or suggest another camera, please let me know! Thanks!

masquerad101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I myself Just a matter of days ago purchased theb D3200 with the 18-55VR lens and 55-300 lens. my dad is buying me a really good cvamera bag (BTW im 31 yrs old LOL) So far so good. The detail from what I can see Is amazing and I expect that this camera will live up to its expectations.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics