Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
NIKON D40X with lense AF-S NIKKOR 18-135MM
Comes with Nikon SLR Bag
2 Gigabyte Memory Card
Table Tripod
2 Year Extended Warranty
67MM UV Filter

I paid a total of 1183.90 on August 17, 2007. I am willing to take a hit on this camera. It is basically brand new. No scratches, no markings, no damage whatsoever.

I am willing to go 640.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

You can PM me here or Email me at [email protected]

As for my quality, you can look me up on ebay with the user name of WYCKEDCAMARO I have 100% trader rating.

Reason I am selling my camera is I originally bought it to take pictures of my race car. I sold my race car and I want to buy a new corvette so all my higher end stuff I am selling so I can have more of a down payment.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
first post and you're trying to sell it...
Hmm...not exactly reputable.
Plus, it's not even worth that much....

im just trying to sell my camera. i bought it a few months ago to take pictures of my race car. I was never into photography but for some reason I let my wife talk me into this crazy expensive camera. I just sold my race car so I dont need the camera anymore. I would appreciate you telling me what it is worth. I just knocked 0ff about 225.00 of the original price I paid a few months ago. But I am open to offers.

Last edited:
One thing that might help is listing everything you have. It sounds like you bought the kit, which should have come with at least one other lens.

The kit with a D40X and an 18-55mm lens is selling at stores like Wolf Camera and Best Buy for around $750.00.

thanks. when i bought the upgraded lense, they did not give me the standard lense. i did buy the kit though. i have the battery, strap, 4 gig card, extended warranty, camera nikon bag, camera, nikkor 18-135mm lense... ect.

i can do 700 shipped?

New Price and ad!

To the top for me :)

Most reactions

Back