Nikon D500 purchase

Thanks, yes.

same set up, 40 + feet away

46915670744_bf94bb2df2_b_d.jpg
I'm definitely going to get the Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6 but it's been pushed back about 3 months. Out of the blue, I've got a chance to move to a bigger town not far from the small town where I now live. Much more in the way of amenities close to my apartment in the new town, as I haven't been cleared by my Dr. to drive yet. So, I had to spend my lens budget and then some to buy furniture. The move however will benefit me.

Bob

Sent from my LG-M255 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Thanks, yes.

I'm definitely going to get the Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6 but it's been pushed back about 3 months. Out of the blue, I've got a chance to move to a bigger town not far from the small town where I now live. Much more in the way of amenities close to my apartment in the new town, as I haven't been cleared by my Dr. to drive yet. So, I had to spend my lens budget and then some to buy furniture. The move however will benefit me.

Bob

Are you going the new or used route?
I've had very good luck with used equipment over the years.

Thanks, yes.

Bob

Are you going the new or used route?
I've had very good luck with used equipment over the years.
It depends, if there is a good used one, i''ll go that way. I bought my D70s and my D500 used and, I never regretted it. I always go to Adorama first, and I've got no complaints with them.

My D850 is used from B&H and so far has worked perfectly. I only buy used or new from B&H and will not buy from Adorama as I've had terrible luck using them.

Most reactions

Back