Nikon D5000 with 17-55vr and 55-200 vrii

j_mejia17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is a MINT Nikon D5000 and 18-55mm 3.5-5G VR kit lens as well as a 55-200 vrii. Camera shutter count of less than 15,000. Only reason for selling is to upgrade.

IT IS IN PERFECT WORKING AND PHYSICAL CONDITION!!! Comes with box, manuals, strap, cables, caps...etc.
I will post pics tonight

Looking for $550. Buyer pays 3%PayPal unless money sent as a gift and I'll cover the shipping.

Let me know if you are willing to sell the lenses or at least the 55-200 on its own. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yeah if someone wants just the body and the 17-55 I'll post the other lens for sale. Thanks

I guarantee I'm not the only one who clicked this because it said 17-55, only to see that it was simply the 18-55. That 1mm is the difference between a $200 lens and a $1500 lens. GLWS

Yes I am very sorry for the confusion I am aware of the difference in lens. I don't mean to misrepresent my fs ad. I just made a mistake. I guess I have that lens on my mind a lot lol. If anyone knows how I can edit the tittle please let me know. Again my apologies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back