Nikon D60 vs. Canon EOS D400

Maxone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody! I am on process of buying new camera but I am confused between two of them: Nikon D60 and Canon EOS D400. Who knows which is better, please comment.
Thank you!!!

First of all, welcome to TPF!

This question (or very similar ones) has been asked many times on this very forum. Use the search function to find more information about the cameras you are interested in. Also read some reviews on the Internet; there are plenty of them around. Once you've done that, you'll be able to ask more specific questions about the cameras and people will be able to give more useful answers.

The answers you are likely to get at this stage are:

- Both cameras are capable of very good results and you would be hard pushed to see any image quality differences between the 2.
- You are not just buying a camera but into a system: look at the lenses and accessories for each brand and see which one offer what you need or will need in the future.
- Go to a camera store and handle the cameras you are interested in. Handling is very important. Your camera will be tool, which has to be comfortable to use.

We cannot tell you what is best for you. People will tend to recommend the camera they own and use and not necessarily something that will suit your needs. Basically, do your own research, handle the cameras, ask specific questions if there are things you don't understand and then you'll be able to make your own choice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back