Nikon D600 Battery grip

I have 3 D600s and two of them are gripped. I like the additional 'firmness' of being able to you all five digits to hold the camera. Plus, the dual controls on the side allow super-easy use in portrait mode. And having dual batteries for shooting all day is a plus as well.

Cons: Cost, bulk & weight.

I hate holding a D600 without a $25 knockoff grip.

I have the D610 with the Nikon battery grip. I like having the grip for shooting "talls". I think ergonomically, having a vertical grip and trigger makes it just so much easier to shoot talls. On a typical portrait session, the vast,vast,vast majority of my shots will be "talls", so the grip's super-helpful to me.

I have a D750 with a Nikon grip I bought used from mpb. I just like the way the whole rig feels with the grip. I also have a Velos grip which is very close in looks and feel to the Nikon. IMO one of the biggest mistakes Nikon made was to not make a grip for the D7500.

Pardon my ignorance but what is a berry grip?

im assuming "berry" was a typo or auto-correct for "battery"

I use a grip on my D80, feels a lot more secure in my hand also the double battery life is great

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I have a D750 with a Nikon grip I bought used from mpb. I just like the way the whole rig feels with the grip. I also have a Velos grip which is very close in looks and feel to the Nikon. IMO one of the biggest mistakes Nikon made was to not make a grip for the D7500.

Should have been battery

Should have been battery
I figured it out right after I posted. I'm old

Most reactions

Back