Nikon D610 Setting Issue

Lonnie1212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Folks,

I have a Nikon D610 and I have the shutter speed set to 200. When I take a picture it will take it at shutter speed 200. But the next picture will automatically take the picture at a 400 shutter speed. It continuously alternates between a higher and lower shutter speed. What is this option called and how do I shut it off?

Thank you,

Lonnie

Auto bracketing. I can't remember exactly how you turn it off.

I agree with @Derrel, it sounds like you have engaged bracketing.

You are describing a bracketing scenario of '-2F 1.0'.

To change it, press the small button on the left side of the body just above the lens mount, it is labeled 'BKT'. While pressing the BKT button rotate the Command dial until you see '0F', this means zero frames will be bracketed. The number to the right of this indicates at which EV increment the bracketed exposure will be exposed. The D610 can perform the following bracketed exposures, (2, 3 frames at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV, 2/3 EV, 1 EV, 2 EV steps).

I agree with @Derrel, it sounds like you have engaged bracketing.

You are describing a bracketing scenario of '-2F 1.0'.

To change it, press the small button on the left side of the body just above the lens mount, it is labeled 'BKT'. While pressing the BKT button rotate the Command dial until you see '0F', this means zero frames will be bracketed. The number to the right of this indicates at which EV increment the bracketed exposure will be exposed. The D610 can perform the following bracketed exposures, (2, 3 frames at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV, 2/3 EV, 1 EV, 2 EV steps).

Thank you very much for the advice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back