Nikon D70 images (wildlife)

AIRIC said:
The Nikon 70-300ED lens is great, very sharp. That is what I do all my air-to-air work with for magazines. It is fairly compact to fit in cockpits as well. Eric

Really? That's interesting. I'm looking to get a better 300mm lens for next year and was considering that one, but I read that it wasn't too much different to mine.

Hey Andy, actually, I got it to work finally, it was my server, not your site. Very nice site, I like it.

glad that you've got it. thanks for visiting it ... :wink:

I see that you are on the dpreview d70 forum also...I saw your post there as well. nice work.

yes, I'm posting there as well from time to time. it's fun to talk to people about photography all over the world. :)

And as far as the lens questions is concerned, do a search on the dpreview, lots of other ideas on there as well... Sigma is a good "bang for your buck" by far though...not that the nikon 70-300 is bad.

See ya ..

actually i'm not looking for a new lens at the moment. i'm working with my sigma 70-200/f2.8 APO lens, which is fantastic. Few weeks ago I've got a Sigma 2xConverter for that lens, but I'd rather prefer to work without it.

see ya
andy 8)

Ant said:
photomania said:
Andy great pics! By the way, because I just bought a d70 and I want to buy a 300mm level lens for it, (I am not rich since I am studying) can you suggest any lens proper for d70?

I needed a cheap 300mm lens after buying my D70 and I got the Nikon 70-300mm f4-5.6 G. It was only £120 and performs pretty well for the price. This photo was shot with that lens at full 300mm and no post editing.

_DSC0164.jpg

it's a really good-looking work, i like it ! seems to be a good lens...good to know :lol:

wow! great shots!!!!!
Very nice site! and wonderful pictures there

Thank you all for suggestions on lens!!! Andy, crystalview, voodoocat, ant, and eric!! in fact far more advices than I expected. Great for me and I will check those lens and I will tell you later. Thx again !!

excellent work Andy! i have a D70 but am getting nowhere near the quality you are :cheers: for a beginner, you're doing quite well. (i browsed your site)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back