Nikon D70 vs. Canon Digital Rebel - a different view

metomeya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay I know this question about the d70 and rebel has been asked a lot, (the 20d is too much),

but its coming down to two things

I need a eyepiece extender (big nose) which I've found for the Canon Rebel, but nothing from googling for the Nikons.

Then image wise, is the rebel really a big step down from the nikon?

Oh ya, what does the d70 let you take a picture away from your camera, cable or wireless?

thanks!

canon extended sucks, just so you know.

It's useless... it falls off... it makes the viewfinder even smaller than it actually is... it makes your eyes tired.

How big is the nose? I dont think that should be a problem.

maybe your right (i'm anal about everything being perfect), but let me ask you does the eye cup I've seen for the nikon help you with getting distance at all?

I have an extender on my 350 that has never fallen off. It's never even come loose? And, it's a x.5 magnification. So, you don't lose anything inside the viewfinder.

I'm sorry I don't remember where I got it from. But I'm pretty sure that it was from ebay. Might be an aftermarket?

I don't know about the eyepieces for either camera but to answer your other question, the D70 shoots remotely with a wireless remote.

woodsac said:
And, it's a x.5 magnification. So, you don't lose anything inside the viewfinder.
Besides the fact that the viewfinder projects an image of four times less the area of your retina?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back