Nikon D700 and Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want more posters who wont research something before asking questions

In the mean time this is for you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byL0yA1Pl5Q]YouTube - Slightly Stoopid - 2 AM (with lyrics)[/ame]

I'll refer to my first post in that asking a question on a forum IS research. If you don't want to be a part of a website where people ask questions then you're the moron that signed up for a site specifically for people that want to ask questions.

Sorry, I block YouTube at my gateway to avoid that kind of stupidity that has obviously leaked into your skull out of my house.

If hes considering purchasing a d700 but doesnt know what lenses work with it, im sure he has bigger issues then someone telling him hes being an idiot

duhrrrr

Maybe he's buying a D700 because he got a sweet tax return and he knows it's a good camera but doesn't know much else about it. That's not for your ignorant mind to make a judgment on. You offer no value to this thread other than keeping people from coming back.

Well said itznfb :thumbup:

Lol at the fact that you bash every thread on something stupid but once you become persoanlly involved, this thread is like the holy grail

And your the moron for blocking out some "slightly stoopid" :sexywink:

If hes considering purchasing a d700 but doesnt know what lenses work with it, im sure he has bigger issues then someone telling him hes being an idiot

duhrrrr

I think you are being an idiot... in-mature responses are not needed, just answers to the original question, if you have your own opinions keep them in your head. "Digital Discussion & Q&A" is a place to ASK questions, since I did not know the answer to my question I figured other photographers that have more experience than I do would know the answer. :meh:

duhrrrr

Maybe he's buying a D700 because he got a sweet tax return and he knows it's a good camera but doesn't know much else about it. That's not for your ignorant mind to make a judgment on. You offer no value to this thread other than keeping people from coming back.

Thanks for sticking up for me "itznfb". Honestly I think JimmyO is just jealous that I am considering the Nikon D700..haha:lol:

Thanks for sticking up for me "itznfb". Honestly I think JimmyO is just jealous that I am considering the Nikon D700..haha:lol:[/QUOTE]

Hit the nail on the head with that one man!

But congratulations

Come on guys ... just .... :hug::.
Jimmy .. you have not showed up in here for a long while. Things has changed. But of course, it is fine for a person to ask question. So that those advance beginners like me can answer the question LOL.

Also, OP, I really do not think you will like to use the DX lens with the Full frame (FF) sensor camera. The lens you mentioned is made for camera with smaller sensor. So the image circle will not cover the entire sensor of the FF camera.

So if that is the only lens you have, you may want to upgrade the lens first.

The reason people respond with stupidity, I am not speaking of the poster who asked about the equipment, is they are craving attention that they cannot get elsewhere. It is clear this individual has succeeded in getting attention.
The best way to deal with this type of diatribe, is to ignore him in the future...he will either go away or change his ways...;)

In regards to the OP, I have been lurking at different photography sites, and this site seems to be spot-on when looking for answers to questions, even for novices (noobs).

The reason people respond with stupidity, I am not speaking of the poster who asked about the equipment, is they are craving attention that they cannot get elsewhere. It is clear this individual has succeeded in getting attention.
The best way to deal with this type of diatribe, is to ignore him in the future...he will either go away or change his ways...;)

In regards to the OP, I have been lurking at different photography sites, and this site seems to be spot-on when looking for answers to questions, even for novices (noobs).

Normally I would agree with you. But Jimmy is from another forum and is part of a group of users that constantly post here attacking new members trying to get them to leave this forum. Apparently their new forum is too boring so they have to come here and let everyone know how great they are.... So, me telling him off gives it more attention and will eventually get him banned. Granted he'll just make another user name like they always do but eventually it will get taken care properly.

Normally I would agree with you. But Jimmy is from another forum and is part of a group of users that constantly post here attacking new members trying to get them to leave this forum. Apparently their new forum is too boring so they have to come here and let everyone know how great they are.... So, me telling him off gives it more attention and will eventually get him banned. Granted he'll just make another user name like they always do but eventually it will get taken care properly.
4267791597_5c575ed5e3_o.jpg

You can use that lens on the D700, but as mentioned it isll turn that camera into 5mp. If you do go ahead with it, be sure to pick up a full frame lens to play with until you can upgrade your glass. The 50 mm F1.8 will work great on that body and is inexpensive to start out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back