Nikon D700 rumors

i just saw the video on photo numerique as well.. it doesn't look weather sealed? mon francais n' est pas beau?

I'm pretty sure all the buttons have gaskets, the card door, I'm not sure about, I bet it is, and the pop up flash, well the D200 is sealed and has a pop up flash.

If these D700's are under $3000, I'll be selling my D70/18-70 to help finance one of these. I can do without the 1/500th flash sync for a 35mm D300.

Tasman.... both those names you mentioned are fictitious.... both Ted Nikon and Phil Canon came to an agreement in the early 80 to publicize oriental names for company presidents... the idea was that using oriental names promotes a smarter, more advanced image of the companies. They agreed to do this together to put Chad Pentax out of business.

Wait, I thought David Olympus was the one they tried to put out of business, That's why he was forced to allow Andrew Panasonic to use his patented 4/3rds system.

Maybe we get our grain from different rumor mills.

Something on the french page about an sb900 flash with dx/fx mode??

so the french get it first? Dammit.. . where are those freedom fries when you need 'em. . .

Can you believe a company out there may actually favour low light performance over shipping over rated high pixel cameras and trying to compete with medium format?

But to equal a 10mp 1.5 crop, you have to have higher than 12mp. The Canon 1DsMKIII is something like 22MP and doesn't suffer from noise like certain smaller sensor cameras.

Most reactions

Back