Nikon D7000 grip MBD11

Rick99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok guys, I have been looking at this grip for a longtime and just did not want to spend the $200 on a new grip as the budget was tight. After months and months I finally started looking for a used one. I met a guy on Craigslist bought a grip with a battery for $150.00. Took it home and all of a sudden the thing didn't work. It was defective. I researched the heck out of it and know there were a ton of fakes but this one was the real deal ... I texted the guy I brought it from knowing I was about to get stiffed for the money and guess what, he met me again and tested the grip and gave me all my money back because it was defective. Can't believe he was that nice!!!! So the other day I found another one on Craigslist and picked it up for $120.00. It's brand new! Barely used. Clean and pristine no nicks or scratches still has the cap and the rubber is spotless. It is awesome! Never had a grip before. This really makes the d7000 feel better in my hands. Love the grip, anyone that doesn't have one and is thinking about it go get one! I should have purchased this a long time ago!

Most reactions

Back