Nikon D7000 High ISO samples

shaunly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Woah! those are amazing for 16mp on a DX camera! Hell, theyre good for any camera, but especially one with these specs.

Mark

even at iso 6400 it looks really decent. nice

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice! Would like to see some actual night shots.

I have to say that the grain looks great. It is looking more and more like film with each upgrade. I am very excited to see the future of things to come.

Would like to see some actual night shots.

Yeah.

These pictures don't say much. Very bright light and high-end glass. People are setting themselves up to be disappointed, IMO.

Uhh yea it does. It means that your able to shoot with much faster shutter speed. It means that ISO 800, 1250, 1600, 3200 are very clean so that you can make high quality photos.

High ISO doesn't mean it's only for shooting candle light only. If your shooting indoor at kids running around, even with good light, you still want higher iso to shoot at very fast speed. If you ever experience the luxury of being able to shoot with ISO at this level then you would know how tremendously useful it is.

Then again, if you only shot studios and always have control lighting then yes, this means nothing to you.

Would like to see some actual night shots.

Yeah.

These pictures don't say much. Very bright light and high-end glass. People are setting themselves up to be disappointed, IMO.

Uhh yea it does. It means that your able to shoot with much faster shutter speed. It means that ISO 800, 1250, 1600, 3200 are very clean so that you can make high quality photos.

High ISO doesn't mean it's only for shooting candle light only. If your shooting indoor at kids running around, even with good light, you still want higher iso to shoot at very fast speed. If you ever experience the luxury of being able to shoot with ISO at this level then you would know how tremendously useful it is.

:lol: @ "if you ever experience the luxury of being able to shoot with ISO at this level"

Anyway. You're missing the point. Even cameras that produce horrible noise at ISO 1600 under most conditions, can look quite good in bright light. Nothing wrong with wanting to see some actual night shots.

this sound promising. But I what is the retail price in UK? Anyone know?

I have been looking at the specs, and I can say 100% that this will be the new "best crop body".

It has got it all, literally! WOW!

Canon will have their work cut out for them when this hits the market.

Is the AF-F thing fast video focus, and not slow like the AF that Canon uses on the 7D? If so Nikon will have the best video by far now...

Most reactions

Back