Nikon D70s Macro Lens issue

williamtsims

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My girlfriend just ordered a 60mm Nikon Macro AF lens for her Nikon D70s and every time we connect we get an fEE error.

Anyone know what to do here?

Set the lens to the highest numerical aperture value, which is f/32. See if that helps. You do not specify which 60mm model you have--so I am assuming you have an AF or AF-D model of the 60mm Micro~Nikkor.

Set the lens to the highest numerical aperture value, which is f/32. See if that helps. You do not specify which 60mm model you have--so I am assuming you have an AF or AF-D model of the 60mm Micro~Nikkor.

:thumbup:

Should get the job done.

I tried that, didn't work )):

It's an AF Micro Nikkor 60mm 1:2.8 D

Im a complete newbie, just throwing that out there.

I dont have a Nikon but the same thing happened when I put my macro lens on my Pentax... When you turn it to the lowest aperture on the lens itself is there a little button that has auto written by it? If there is push it down and turn towards the right. That worked for me and I was able to adjust the aperture through my camera but not the lens.

If it was there it would be by the 2.8

edit: It might not say anything, it might just be a button or switch.

if setting it to the highest number 22 or higher dosn't work then find the 2 buttons that have green dots next to them.. hold them both down at the same time, it will reset the camera.. that might help

Mike Leggero

http://www.michaelleggero.com

Set your lens to f32 (or it's smallest aperture), then over by the f2.8 marking is a little slide switch that you need to slide down to the lock position (align the white dot on the slide switch with the little orange stripe opposite). Clean the contacts on the lens and you should be good to go.

Most reactions

Back