Nikon D7200

Exemption64

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, Hello to you all. I am new here. Can anyone please give me some advice regarding a decent compatible lens to work fully with a D7200 please. I am looking to buy the D7200 also and would also consider a used lens. Possibly a Sigma. Something with a degree of wide angle and zoom? Also some direction on a reliable website to purchase from? Kind regards and thank you for your time for reading.

Welcome aboard. If you are a beginner, I'd suggest the kit lens that is available with the camera.

Agree, I've been getting some great shots with my 18-140 that came with the camera.

Yes, location would be good to know. But not knowing I can suggest -

In New York there is B&H and Adorama, both are very reputable for new and used equipment. KEH in Atlanta is very reputable. They all ship overseas if your not based in the US.

Thank for your replies. UK location.

.I agree on a very versatile 18-140mm kit lens, its plenty sharp and renders nice color and contrast. It don't come with a lens hood though FYI and which I thought was pretty cheapo on Nikons part considering how inexpensive they are to buy and probably cost a penny to make.

Something with a degree of wide angle and zoom?
Greetings! Nikon thinks enough of their 18-140mm zoom lens to bundle it with the camera for the best all-round lens at a reasonable price. You should be able to find a used copy for less money than new.

Thank you all for your direction. Nikon 18 - 140mm it is. ..

Most reactions

Back