Nikon D750 DSLR Camera with Lense

Fewski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Great condition, barely used Nikon D750 professional camera. Includes the lens, battery and battery charger.

Will get pics uploaded soon.

Asking $1500. Located in Southwest Florida (Fort Myers).

Attachments

• n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 278
  • n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 226
  • n3.jpg
    n3.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 239
Great condition, barely used Nikon D750 professional camera. Includes the lens, battery and battery charger.

What lens?

Nikkor 18-55mm.

Can make a deal for just the body only as well.

Nikkor 18-55mm.

Is that a DX specific lens? That you are offering with an FX camera ?

Nikkor 18-55mm.

To be honest, I got the camera and lense from someone who used it twiced and went back to her D7100 because she didn't like it. Maybe it was because it was the wrong lens? Tried getting into photography, but need some money now. I'm not familiar with the setups and all the technical details like a full photography unfortunately.

And, as stated by the rules for selling, you need to provide at least one photo of the camera and lens.

Nikkor 18-55mm.

To be honest, I got the camera and lense from someone who used it twiced and went back to her D7100 because she didn't like it. Maybe it was because it was the wrong lens? Tried getting into photography, but need some money now. I'm not familiar with the setups and all the technical details like a full photography unfortunately.
I don't want to fill up your for sale post with information, but I'm fairly sure that she was using a Crop sensor "DX" lens on a Full Frame Sensor "FX" camera.

ie, the "DX" lens was *not* designed to be used on a Full Frame "FX" sensor. It would not be ideal unless one specifically knew about it and wanted that.

The image would get blackened out areas all around a central image circle - the image in the middle would be circular surrounded by blackness. Though one can use the FX camera in a DX mode to provide 100% backwards compatibility.

Also there's various 18-55 lenses. Older ones and newer ones with different identification labels on the lens and/or front of the lens around the glass part. Old ones do not have "VR", newer ones have "AF-S" & "VR" and "VR-II" and the newest are "AF-P" with or without "VR". They all should have "DX" label for a crop sensor camera.

if by "soon" you mean "today", then ok.
if not ill have to delete this thread and you can start a new one when you are able to post pictures.

Which Nikon 18-55 mm lens? Nikon offers 5 somewhat different 18-55 mm lenses.
Lens says AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G

Photos:

Attachments

• n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 190
  • n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 193
  • n3.jpg
    n3.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 226
Which Nikon 18-55 mm lens? Nikon offers 5 somewhat different 18-55 mm lenses.
Lens says AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G

Photos:
FYI, on the top part of the lens
"Nikon DX" (in reverse gold) on the first line,
then "AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G" on the second line

To be honest, I got the camera and lens from someone who used it twice and went back to her D7100 because she didn't like it. Maybe it was because it was the wrong lens? Tried getting into photography, but need some money now. I'm not familiar with the setups and all the technical details like a full photography unfortunately.
We don't know the first party, but here are two possible scenarios:

1. She used this lens and decided she didn't like the camera.

Or

2. She used other lenses, but decided to recoup her original cost of the camera, but palmed off the cheap lens as part of a "package" that someone might want.

To be honest; that lens doesn't add much value to the package deal, so I'm guessing that anyone who is genuinely interested in the body will consider his money going for the body alone, with a "throw-away" lens that he won't use. Most of the value is in the body. How many shutter actuations in that D750? What is the serial number? (that will date it and establish the import country)

Yep. Nikon USA Service doesn't work on Nikon cameras (or lenses) that do not have a US serial number.
Most Nikon authorized shops in the US do.
I would hide part of the serial # if I were to post it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back