Nikon D80 And accessories *GREAT DEAL*

package is still up for sale. NOT PARTING OUT THO

I think everything would sell faster (and you might even get more money) if you did part it out, that's quite a bit to take on and it might be hard to find a buyer looking for exactly this package.

If you change your mind, PM me a price for the battery and remote.

I think everything would sell faster (and you might even get more money) if you did part it out, that's quite a bit to take on and it might be hard to find a buyer looking for exactly this package.

If you change your mind, PM me a price for the battery and remote.

Ditto on that one.

I'm still waiting for a parting so I can get a 60mm

~Michael~

Shoot in a mirror with a cookie sheet holding your gear, it's hard to just take your word for it isn't it ?

A word of warning...

I tried for 3 weeks to meet up with the OP to buy his whole package. I wasn't beating him down on price, wasn't asking him to part it out, wasn't even demanding a picture (although I asked several times for even a picture of everything else besides the camera and the lens on it while taking a picture - which he never delivered).

For fairness, I will mention that we're about 75 miles apart but were going to meet in the middle.

After clearing my plans 3 separate days when he had agreed to meet (but then didn't answer his phone or return the calls for several days), and after several other failures on his part to return phone calls - after he set a date he would meet and promised to call with a specific time - I gave up.

So, again my offer stands to buy your package if we can set something in stone and not screw around for another two weeks and you actually will answer your phone on the day you agree to meet, but more importantly if you try to have the OP ship this to you...don't be surprised when he doesn't get around to shipping it, doesn't answer his phone, or otherwise flakes and wastes weeks of your time too.

Last edited:
^ I explained myself. No need to talk smack and make me sound fishy.

1. I lost my phone and 2. There was a death in my family.
Its bad enough that the price is low as it is and i still had to go out of my way to deliver it. (the day we were meeting and someone in my family passed) Now the only times i can meet are on my school days and i cant go far because i have to come right back. When did you wanna meet? Mondays im off at 4pm and dont have class till 6 so i can meet you at the place we mentioned before there. Just give me a call Sunday to confirm.

If the Sigma 70-300 is an internal focusing lens that will AF on my D40 and you decide to part it out I would be interested in the lens.

Most reactions

Back