Nikon D80 and Nikon 18-200mm AF Lens

Biest

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I was planning to buy new camera, as I am traveling to the US soon from Europe and the exchange rate is extremely favorable. I had been looking at Nikon D80 as my target camera and the Nikon 18-200mm AF lens. The problem is that I am hearing opposing statements regarding a problem between the two. Some say the battery will discharge, other say it is all good. So what what your thoughts on this?

It would also be interesting to hear, which shop you guys/gals recommend, since I am pretty much up in the air right now. I have been checking some of the cheaper shops on bbb.org and am surprised/confused about them. Either between bhphoto and adorama, but if there are other options out there, it is always nice to hear about them

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers,

Biest

Where are you traveling to and are you looking to have the camera delivered to you - BH has a store, but its in New York.

I haven't heard any info on the two products; can't imagine Nikon making products that didn't work with one another.

Travel schedule runs from home to San Franscisco to LA and back. It doesn't really matter if I ship it, since my son lives in LA, so there should be no problem of shipping it to him and he just gives it to me.

Most reactions

Back