Nikon D80 Pricing

i_am_job

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I'm a high school student and I currently own a Sony A200 that I've been learning on, and I'm looking to pick up a new camera. My buddy is willing to sell me his Nikon D80, and I'm just curious if this is a good price. He's willing to give me the body along with the Nikon 18-55mm, Nikon 70-300mm, Battery grip with 2 batteries, and some UV filters. He's asking $450.

Hello, I'm a high school student and I currently own a Sony A200 that I've been learning on, and I'm looking to pick up a new camera. My buddy is willing to sell me his Nikon D80, and I'm just curious if this is a good price. He's willing to give me the body along with the Nikon 18-55mm, Nikon 70-300mm, Battery grip with 2 batteries, and some UV filters. He's asking $450.
Depends on the condition, looks good though.
adorama "E+" rating, used D80 for sale $450
25412 Nikon D80 10.2 Megapixels Digital Slr Camera

If you can, I would recommend switching from Sony to Nikon or Canon, damn sony, make too many damn products.

Edit: The price I showed you and linked, is just for body only, so if you are getting decent condition lenses aswell, sounds good.

find out how many actuations the camera has. its a good deal if the actuations are low. the d80 is a good camera body, old but good(its what i use). the 18-55 is nothing special but its ok. the 70-300 is a decent lenses.

Very nice condition, it was taken care of very nicely and has under 5,000 shutter actuations, and the lenses are in very good shape. I just wasn't sure as to the true value of the entire package. Thank you!

I would go for it. It is a good price for everything. It is a great starter camera. Better than the A200. The D80 is not to bad a camera.

Most reactions

Back