Nikon D90 gets Stuck

agilvi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, Everyone

I am new to this forum and just joined to get some tips and guidance to improve my photographic skills. Now i am using Nikon D90 Camara for a Year with 18-55MM lens, was lucky enough to buy 18-300 Nikkor lens recently with Metz 50 AF-1 Flash. Unfortunately after i started using the Lens it was noticed that the Auto Focus function gets stuck in between and most of the pics if not noticed gets blurred. Also and error message comes on the top Display and even when i switch the camara off it does not go off instead i have to remove the battery to re-start. Dont know if anyone have had the similar experience or will be able to give some idea how to solve the issue or do i need to take the camara for service.

Cheers
Agil

You need to show/write down the error message and then the people here may be able to help you

Thanks will try to write down the error message and post it.

Hi agilvi, and welcome to TPF! :) I've moved your thread from the Welcome forum over to where you might get some answers. Hopefully you'll get some feedback here.

Did you buy the 18-300 lens used or new?

What shooting mode, auto focus mode, and auto focus area mode are you using?

Auto focus has limitations, see page 55, and review pages 54 - 60 and 173 - 175 of the D90 User's Manual.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back