Nikon D90 kit, sigma 10-20, nikon 50mm 1.8, etc...!!!

uberegg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well I got into grad school! unfortunately I will not have time for the greatest hobby in the world for the next 3 years (realistically) I just bought all of this stuff and it is all in brand new perfect condition, barely ever got a chance to use it! original boxes, manuals, software etc... if you are interested shoot me an offer, you all know how much this stuff is going for so make me a fair offer please!

Nikon D90 DIGITL CAMERA KIT w/18-105 ED VR

Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX-DC HSM f/NIKON AF

Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Standard Auto Focus Nikkor Lens

Nikon MB-D80, Multi-Power Battery Pack for the D-80 Digital Camera, Batteries Not Included

Nikon EN-EL3e Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack for many Digital SLR Cameras, and MB-D200 Multi-power Battery Pack

Nikon ML-L3 IR Remote Control Transmitter for many Nikon Digital Cameras.

Sunpak 6601UT Video/Photo Tripod with 3-Way Fluid Effect Head &%3B Quick Release, Extends to 58.3"%3B, Supports 4.4 lbs, Champagne Finish

Adorama 52mm Wide Angle Digital Lens Hood - Petal Shaped

Adorama 52mm Linear Polarizer Glass Filter

Tiffen 77mm POLARIZER FILTER

Tiffen 67mm POLARIZER FILTER

Lowepro FLIPSIDE 200 BAG

Just thought I should say: I've become much more interested in photography since being in grad school. You need some kind of creative/stress-relieving outlet -- you can't just work 100% of the time. You might want to consider that before selling everything. :)

hows $300 for the sigma 10-20mm?

You have an email address to respond to? You don't have the PM option.

How much for the D90?

I would definitely NOT sell if going to grad school. You will have more time than you think.

Will you take $800 + shipping for the D90 kit- Paypal?

Price for the Sigma 10-20 please
Im offering $350

I'd say keep it all and use it. You will have more time than you think, and regret later getting rid of any of it.

I would say keep it.... for people who love photography, which I think you do, camera is only an extension to our existance....But if you really want to sell it, how much would you take just for the body.

Thanks

guess i'm fourth or fifth in line for wanting that battery grip.

Most reactions

Back