NIKON DISSAPOINTMENT (warning..LONG POST)

There ya go, Buzz. I think the answer is to make sure you have the center focus area selected. I never heard of the AF Illuminator working in any other position than the center.

Marvinh

I wish that was the issue.....<sigh>

haha sounds like typical tech support for just about any company. sometimes you get great agents and sometimes you get crappy ones. I spent ages trying to explain my ipod sound quality issues to a "genius" (namely that you have to use high end headphones to hear it) and she still wouldn't accept it and insisted on using the crappy white buds. and then today took my out of warranty beat up mac to the genius bar with a dead HDD only to be told that they wouldn't even charge me for labour costs. you win some you lose some

Is this a Nikon problem or a shop problem? The local shop returned my lens twice without fixing it each time having it for 3 weeks sending it to a Nikon Authorised Repairer. When I sent it to Nikon they basically turned it around in 2 weeks working beautifully.

There are a heck of a lot of idiots out there. Though that tech support call is inexcusable :mad:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back