Nikon FE2 Repair

jpg2588

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a film Nikon FE2 camera that tipped over while it was on my tripod and the reflex mirror is now bent or something but won't fit back into the camera so what I need is a new mirror can I use any mirror of any camera or does have to be nikon or from the fe series or from the fe2 its self and if anyone knows where I can pick one up please share

I have a film Nikon FE2 camera that tipped over while it was on my tripod and the reflex mirror is now bent or something but won't fit back into the camera so what I need is a new mirror can I use any mirror of any camera or does have to be nikon or from the fe series or from the fe2 its self and if anyone knows where I can pick one up please share

Honestly? Just buy another FE/FE2. Suspect you can get another for less than a repair. FGs are even cheaper. Same goes Nikon 8008s/801s AF bodies that work well for MF.

^ This.

I don't know where, in VA you are, but if you decide to pursue repair (in NOVA/DC area), contact Pro Photo, Strauss Photo, or Calumet/Penn @ Tysons.

Most reactions

Back