Nikon Goodies

usedup

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have brand new Nikon d300s with les then 200 pictures taken with it.I never even filled out the warrenty card yet $1200 OBO
Nikon Sb900 flash brand new used for less then 100 pics $320 OBO
Sigma 10-20mm wideangle lens comes with uv filter just can't find the box, i have the bag and caps for it.$300 OBO
brand new never used Nikon 18-200 lens comes with filter and bag,caps and box $600OBO....
Pictures will be up soon

I will post picture of all the stuff, my other account wouldn't let me log in to post pictures

I'm a little interested, what is your other account? It does us no good when we just think you a troll or a phisher

here are the pictures
103.jpg

100.jpg

098.jpg

097.jpg

096.jpg

095.jpg

092.jpg

089.jpg

088.jpg

I would really like to have 300s... Too bad I recently picked up a new lens. That sb900 is tempting.

Just our of curiosity.... how come your selling almost brand new stuff? I think that's what's making people think it's not legit... Maybe if you gave a short reason as to why, not saying you have to give us your whole life story but just wondering that's all... :)

I think he is gone....

I'm confused as to why the OP is "usedup" and then the person who is defensive and posts the pics of the items is "cantlogin"?

I think we came to the conclusion that it was a bit shady!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back