Nikon Leneses For Sale 18-55mm & 55-200mm

skates94

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD!!!! 10/04/2008

I have 2 Nikon/Nikkor Lenses for Sale. They are as follows

1) Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX (Made in Thailand)

2) Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S DX (Made in China)

The first lens I received as the kit lens with my Nikon D40 and the second I purchased new from B&H Photo. Between the 2 of them I have probably taken 50-75 photos and then I purchased the Nikon 18-200mm lens to replace them with. Both of them look and work like they are brand new. The 55-200mm lens will come with the hood, Nikon lens and mount cover, and original box. The 18-55mm lens will only come with the Nikon lens cover and plastic mount cover shown on the lens in the picture below. I would like to sell them as a pair if possible.

Shipping will be via USPS and I will only ship to a United States Shipping Address. Paypal accepted.

Price:
B&H Photo list the lenses as follows:
1) $119.95 New / $89.00 Used
2) $169.95 New / $139.00 Used

I would be happy with $175.00 for the pair and I will pay for Shipping and Handling to you. If you think this is to much and you are interested make me a reasonable offer and I will let you know.

Thanks,
Chris

008.jpg

010.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Price Drop $150.00 if anyone is interested and I will still cover S&H. US Shipping Only.

Aww man , that 55-200 isn't a VR is it? You won't consider shipping to China? I'm looking for those two lenses but VR...:grumpy:

JohnnyL, Sorry the 55-200 isn't a VR and I won't ship to China.

Rondal, send me a PM if your interested and we can maybe work something out.

Chris

Last edited:
Chris,

I'm interested in your lenses if you still have them.
Just bought a used D200 and really need something to hang on the front. :)

Please respond to -
[email protected]

Thanks,
Cal

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back