Nikon Lens Lot: 24mm, 50mm, 105mm

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Too make a long story short, a very close friend has met financial turmoil. I was told that anything helps, so among other things, I'm selling some of the lenses that I really like, only because I know they have a chance of selling on here.

Will entertain all offers.

I have for sale a 24mm f/2.8D in Excellent shape. 90% of its original condition. This is a sharp copy. $200 shipped with caps and original box

A 50mm f/1.4 AIS in 85% of its original condition, with slight interior dust and a very minor scuff on the outer barrel. $100 Shipped with caps

And lastly, a favorite of mine. The 105mm f/2.5 AIS with the SIC coating. This is a very sharp copy with minimal and correctable chromatic aberration. $220 Shipped with caps

I apologize for the poor pictures, if you would like more detailed shots please do not hesitate to message me.

Shipping within the Continental US, Paypal preferred. Buy with confidence, I have had a dozen successful transactions on this site.[/URL]

Last edited:
I REEALLY want that 24mm but I'm so broke. If it doesn't sell when I have some cash, I'll pick it up. bump for the sweet lenses.

I can vouch for that 105mm...I owned it for 15 years or so, and kept it in immaculate condition until I sold it to dinardy earlier this year. The 105mm f/2.5 in this version, the Ai-S version, is a simply wonderful lens design, with really good manual focusing ring action, extremely solid build, and a smooth, silky focusing action that makes it one of THE best-focusing lenses for manual focusing. It's just an amazing lens design! It also has CrC, or close-range correction, for better performance at closer distances, as well as great sharpness at infinity, which is something the "old" Sonnar type 105/2.5 lens design did not have; superior close-range performance.

I REEALLY want that 24mm but I'm so broke. If it doesn't sell when I have some cash, I'll pick it up. bump for the sweet lenses.

Yeah I know that feeling... But hey if it doesn't sell it's yours! I love the lens on my D7100 and F3.

I can vouch for that 105mm...I owned it for 15 years or so, and kept it in immaculate condition until I sold it to dinardy earlier this year. The 105mm f/2.5 in this version, the Ai-S version, is a simply wonderful lens design, with really good manual focusing ring action, extremely solid build, and a smooth, silky focusing action that makes it one of THE best-focusing lenses for manual focusing. It's just an amazing lens design! It also has CrC, or close-range correction, for better performance at closer distances, as well as great sharpness at infinity, which is something the "old" Sonnar type 105/2.5 lens design did not have; superior close-range performance.

Thank you for that! If it does sell I'll miss it. It has been a blast to use on wedding details this last season, it has been borrowed many times, by multiple photogs. Having that extra reach in a small rugged package @ 1.3x crop when I needed was nice, especially when I needed to pack small for a trek. Also got some stellar results with it mounted on the F3 too, which I think was a superb combo for street photography, or at least that's where I enjoyed it the most. Not to mention the nostalgic value, probably one of the best days of " all day shooting" I had was the day I bought the 105 from you!

I hate selling glass.

Dropping the price of the 24mm to $180 shipped and the 50mm to $90 shipped.

This is the only price drop I'll do before sending these to craigslist.

I sent you a PM.

Payment has been sent.

Thank you!

Payment has been sent.

Thank you!

Payment received, the 24mm is now SOLD!

I'll have that package sent out tomorrow, thanks.

105 still for sale?

Both the 105mm and the 50mm are still available!

Bump, $200 shipped for the 105mm. $80 shipped for the 50mm

Most reactions

Back