Nikon Macro Lenses

Holly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for your input on a GOOD macro lens... I have a nikon D70 and looking for one that is used purposely for close up shots... although A lot of the lenses do good macros, but wanting something closer...

I hope this doesnt sound like a nutty question..

Thanks

Thanks! I got an answer from another forum...

Holly said:
Thanks! I got an answer from another forum...

HOW DARE YOU :lol:

I see you've got a new toy then Holly! Hows the D70 then?

Which lens did you settle on?

I have a couple of Macro lenses. One is macro capable but only does 1:2 and another one I picked up really cheap that does a true 1:1.

I am getting the Macro Close up lenses for my 50mm 1.4 lens

zm52b.jpg

Do share what lens that is true 1:1

Holly, happy to hear of your D70 purchase. I dearly love mine. I have posted this lens before but it is a wonderful macro lens. I'm pretty sure it does 1:1. Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor. I don't think I have used my kit lens in a month. This is a very good 'walking around' lens that does a nice job on non-macro pictures. I will look forward to some more of your macro flowers.

I pick up a Nikor 28-105 zoom for my D70 with a macro with a switch......

Works great as a walk-around lens, you might want to look into it.

Paul

Hi Holly more of a question from me than an answer to yours, i have purchased a used D70 and although really pleased with the features and look of the camera i find that all of the pictures i have taken on auto have come out under exposed the only way i can get correct exposure is if i use spot metering and exposure lock hope you can help

Most reactions

Back