Nikon N80

montanawild

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I'm selling a Nikon N80 in excellent working condition. No cosmetic damage and this is a great film body. This was my dad's camera which he never used and I started using before the cost of film and developing film stopped me from continuing to use. The camera comes with a Nikon neck strap, a great Nikon camera bag, the original users manual, and a shutter release cable. Every item is in excellent condition. For more info on specifications check out Nikon's page Nikon | Imaging Products | Nikon F80 or do a simple google search for "Nikon N80 specs."

I'm not sure how to insert images that aren't already posted to the web so if you shoot me a message with your email I will send you more detailed images of the camera.

For the camera, bag, and shutter release cable I'd like to ask $125 plus shipping OBO.

For what it is worth and not what you want to hear probably but I just bought a nice N80 with a Nikkor 28-80 lens for $30.00 cash.
I am looking for lenses for my D100 but I also still shoot film.Ron G

Nikon camera is not only in popular in film camera but also its many different modal and digital camera. its light not effected.
===============================

I feel ya. Well I guess $60 shipped is my final offer otherwise I'm keeping this baby.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back