Nikon P900

Wasp1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know there are a few threads about this camera already and I just want to add my thoughts in to it.
This is a camera that I know I would take on any holiday over the extra weight of a DSLR and lens. I have had it out in a few different ways and each time I am learning more and more about it.

I did find the auto zoom is lacking a little where there are a few things are in the way. I do think the sensor is a little small but if its your only camera then you will not miss the bigger sensor to the quality of your shots.

Image quality is not the a strong point on it but I would rather have a this camera and its lack of weight on a holiday over the usual multi lens you need when going away. I know there is a bigger and stronger zoom out there by the same mob. It really the same camera but a even much bigger zoom.

This is and I think will be a camera for everyone to take on holidays and I can see the other brands looking into this market now. The name and what this camera can do is only getting better. This is a macro done today and it has only been cropped. For me this is more than a workable shot.
DSCN1416 - Copy.JPG

Most reactions

Back