Nikon people... how do you focus?

Idk what type of Nikon D90 you purchased but on the one that I own and I'm pretty sure every other d90 when you go to a1 this is what is shows:
3797118342_d80acecbd1.jpg

Taken with my phone to show you. I'm pretty sure that, that says auto-area but i could be mistaken.

Idk what type of Nikon D90 you purchased but on the one that I own and I'm pretty sure every other d90 when you go to a1 this is what is shows:

Taken with my phone to show you. I'm pretty sure that, that says auto-area but i could be mistaken.

hm... mine does not look like that... it doesn't have the pictures to the left either. my dads D300 doesn't look like that either. must be different firmware. when did you purchase?

hm... mine does not look like that... it doesn't have the pictures to the left either. my dads D300 doesn't look like that either. must be different firmware. when did you purchase?
Dec. 24 and i'm pretty sure there haven't been any updates on the D90 yet.

Most reactions

Back