Nikon Small World Competition

tgates

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this...feel free to move it if you need to.

I received this notice in one of our Quality Expo email notifications today. I thought some folks here might be interested.

MELVILLE, NY - A submission deadline of April 28, 2006 for entries in the 32nd Annual Nikon Small World Competition is rapidly approaching. This year Nikon has advanced the date for entries in the Nikon Small World competition which has provided both amateur and professional microscopists an opportunity to showcase their photographic skills made possible by the light microscope for over 30 years.
Contestants are reminded they can submit a maximum of three images, either digitally at www.nikonsmallworld.com, or via film at Nikon Small World, 1300 Walt Whitman Road, Melville, NY 11747-3064. Rules and entry forms are also available at www.nikonsmallworld.com. Nikon will notify winners mid-summer, as the 1st and 2nd place prize winners will receive Nikon products worth $3,000 and $2,000 respectively. In addition, the top 20 winning images will be highlighted at museums and science centers around the country as Nikon Small World embarks on its 2006-2007 Museum Tour.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back