Nina

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nina is a long-legged buzzard at my internship place. This is the first time i shot her flying. There was alot of wind and she put up a great show. However, it was also cloudy. So i had to shoot with ISO800 and rather slow shutter speeds (about 320, with a 300mm) And the pics didnt turn out to good, rather grainy and these were the best i could get. But offcourse i will try this again when the weather is better (that rhymes hehe)
Anyways, here is Nina:
roofvogels523.jpg

roofvogels522.jpg

roofvogels524.jpg

And a shot of Wing, a falcon.
roofvogels525.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

:thumbup::thumbup: Wow. Fav. is #1. Okay, it's not as 'active' as the others, but that shot is so majestic. Awesome!

pascal

you just knew I'd like these didn't ya?

roll on February when I should hopefully be getting some shots of Stellers Sea Eagles

#1, and $4, I love.

The CA in #1 is EXTREMLY distracting. you might want to go into photoshop and try and fix that. What lens exactly were you using?

thanks fot the comments :)
LP: yes i knew you were gonna somewhat like more birdpics. Cant wait for the Steller pics. Groovy looking birds.
Sw1tchFX: CA?.... and i shoot these with my Tamron 70-300mm F4-5.6 LD Macro 1:2

Wow!...Nina is a beautiful bird, nice captures. Loooong legs.

Indeed eh :biggrin:
And i know for sure...........she attacked me once when i was cleaning her enclosure. So i saw her legs up, close and personal. Still a beautiful bird though :)

doenoe said:
thanks fot the comments :)
LP: yes i knew you were gonna somewhat like more birdpics. Cant wait for the Steller pics. Groovy looking birds.
Sw1tchFX: CA?.... and i shoot these with my Tamron 70-300mm F4-5.6 LD Macro 1:2
the color fringing on the branches is SO strong that it's making them purple!

Most reactions

Back