NL robber flies set

orionmystery

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few snap shots.....subjects were not cooperative...very skittish, and not very approachable even with a 150 + 1.4x (210mm). The low low perch and the wind didn't help either, plus, my 200MYR (65 USD) tripod can't go very low.

All from the same urban park, in one morning.

Big orange robber with moth prey

a dull robber fly with tiny beetle prey

big orange robber no prey

More robber flies: My robber flies collection | Up Close with Nature

Last edited:
The last 4 have great colors. Nice!

Beautiful set, I'm just starting to experiment with Macro, and sets like these inspire the hell out of me. Thanks for sharing

NIce shots! Makes me glad these don't come in a 40lb version! :) Btw.. I am sort of putting to get a diffuser rig similar to the one you use... can't wait to see how it does! :)

Beautiful set, I'm just starting to experiment with Macro, and sets like these inspire the hell out of me. Thanks for sharing

Same here. Waiting for my extension tubes to arrive from Adorama. Hopefully they'll be here Saturday at the latest.

The last 4 have great colors. Nice!

NIce shots! Makes me glad these don't come in a 40lb version! :) Btw.. I am sort of putting to get a diffuser rig similar to the one you use... can't wait to see how it does! :)

I like these!

Same here. Waiting for my extension tubes to arrive from Adorama. Hopefully they'll be here Saturday at the latest.

Thanks, PrestonS, Fishkon, Charlie, Joel, EchoingWhisper.

Charlie - you mean the concave diffuser? These were all NL shots with no diffuser nor reflector used :)

Love that last one a lot. Lovely graphic lines. Beautiful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back