No 49 Yonge St Toronto Canada

That is beautifully done. I know that building. But never stopped to look at the detail.. Nice!

Welcome to the forum.
Very good start ! I don't know this building, I am avoiding city core as much as I can :D, but that gonna have to change. At least for weekends with a good light.

Welcome to TPF, beautifully done! Looking forward to seeing more!

Welcome to the forum.
Very good start ! I don't know this building, I am avoiding city core as much as I can :D, but that gonna have to change. At least for weekends with a good light.

Let me know when you are going and maybe I'll pop down and join you!

Mornin' All!
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Most appreciated :)
Seems a few people are looking for someone to go out and shoot with. Is everyone aware of the Toronto Photo Walks? Homepage:
Toronto Photo Walks
I got a chance to go out on a few during the past couple of years and found them to be a great experience (except for the one I went on last year in February. I wished a couple of times during it I had just not bothered and stayed somewhere warm). Great idea just because you are with a group of like minded people with a common interest. There is also the added bonus of going to a local pub after the walk to talk a little more in depth about the day.

I think the biggest thing with that walks is safety. I had already encounter hostile behavior on streets of my own city when I was alone. But when two of my sons joined me there was suddenly a lot less problems. :D

Most reactions

Back