No bugs?

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
nope, no bugs, but some birds of prey portraits :)
roofvogels681.jpg

roofvogels682.jpg

roofvogels683.jpg

roofvogels684.jpg

roofvogels685.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Amazing as always Daan. I have been missing out on some of your birds of prey pics... You needed to post some more and then you did... Just for me, right?

I love #1 and #2, awesome work sir!

i wish #5 didn't have the wires on the feet as i prefer the wild look

wonderful work there - 1 is a great capture.
As for 5 -- is that a hand he is standing on?

im loving #5
thanks, it is a cute bird :)
Very nice... where were these taken?
thank you, these were taken in Amsterdam zoo. Every saturday and sunday they have birds of prey demo's there, a nice photo op :)
All great, No. 2 my fave despite the barn owl being so classical, which lens did you use btw?
merci beaucoup, but #2 isnt a barn owl. Its a canadian eagle owl (but you probably knew that, confused the numbers a bit?) I shot these with the Sigma 70-300. The birds were pretty close, so i could get some nice portraits.
Amazing as always Daan. I have been missing out on some of your birds of prey pics... You needed to post some more and then you did... Just for me, right?
Thanks.......and yes, especially for you. The birds of prey have moved from the place where i used to do my internship to Amsterdam zoo. And i dont go there that often (eventhough i got a membership there too) I did take some in flight shots, but those were nasty. You'll just have to do with the portraits for now :mrgreen:
I love #1 and #2, awesome work sir!

i wish #5 didn't have the wires on the feet as i prefer the wild look
Cheers.....and the leather straps is just something they need, when doing a demo. Is nothing i can do about that ;)
wonderful work there - 1 is a great capture.
As for 5 -- is that a hand he is standing on?
Yup, thats a big leather glove. He was just about to take flight, so the hand was in the air. And thanks for the comment :)

Awsome as allways:thumbup:...
Great pictures.

Most reactions

Back