no email alerts

JackieLee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aboutwhoibe.com
I am no longer getting email alerts to postings, has something changed or have I changed something? I really appreciate the alerts, to remind me to come and look, if there's a way I can get them back I would love to know how!
Thanks,
Jackie Lee :)

You need to subscribe to threads and forums to get the alerts. If you click on "Thread Tools" just above the first post in a forum/thread you'll see a little link to "sbscribe".

From time to time I see bounced back e-mail message from people who have subscribed to threads as well. It can be for a variety of reasons like full mailboxes, spam filters, etc. Just thought I'd mention it. :)

tr0gd0o0r said:
how would I go about getting alerts just to threads i've posted in?
For threads you've posted in you'll have to search the forum and subscribe to each one by using the "thread tools".
When you make a post you can select to subscribe to it from a drop down box just bellow the "submit" button.

I used to get the email alerts and now I don't. I went back and reclicked to get them and I am still not. Bummer. Maybe I'll just write myself a note to remember to stop in and check. lol

Jackie Lee :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back