No Friday thread?

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm so used to see it every Friday! What happened to it? Bace? Others?? :confused: :)

well... friday has ended... ohh... it's going to end in 7 minutes.no more Friday this week :(

it was the day off at university.. (this year every Friday is off for my group!!). I was supposed to do a few things around the flat, as well as study a bit to next weeks laboratories and practical courses... but I didn't have enough time for it... I spent 2 hours in the bank reorganizing my finances:)

Last week was a short week for me...which makes this week feel extra long. Plus I have been working overtime everyday for a few weeks...I'm so tired. I've got my first ball hockey game of the season tonight...I've tried to get back into shape so that I don't burst a lung...but I'm sure I'll be hurting tonight. Oh, and I have a new renter/roommate moving in today or tomorrow.

Yeah, short weekend for me this week. I spent 5 hours post processing earlier and now my class is running till 9:00 pm est tonight. Then I'm opening my welding lab up tommorrow for 5 hours. Not sure what possessed me to do that.

Go Tigers

Popcorn movie night tonight, the video store had a deal 5 movies for $7 for 5 nights and since it's like a monsoon outside seemed like a good idea to us :D Tomorrow if it clears we'll head out to the park and library. Evelyn seems to have pink eye so that will be about a 3 hour wait with the kids at the urgent care tomorrow :meh: Christopher just started a big puzzle so we'll probably plug away at that, too. Sunday is supposed to be a family fun day at a local park but it looks like it will be rained out (again) so we'll see. Overall a very relaxing weekend for sure!

I was hoping someone would take over for me.

I'm not the attention whore I used to be I guess.

bace said:
I was hoping someone would take over for me.

I'm not the attention whore I used to be I guess.
Sure, you are. You're just a busy attention whore these days. :mrgreen:

I have three rolls of film to develop, and some contact prints to make of said rolls. I have a bit of a head cold which is sapping my energy, though, so I don't know how likely it will be to get anything done. :( Sunday is supposed to be wet and cold, so I might snuggle on the couch and watch football.

And think about the '68 World Series rematch. Go Tigers! :cheer:

OK, went for a ride and to a movie, saw Man Of The Year with Robin Williams. Pretty funny!

Most reactions

Back