🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LqnCuJ 🎁

No if's, what's or butts...

Very too the point message! Nice observation. Many, many decades ago, in a different Century even, I was an avid smoker. Gave that up the day I started hacking my lungs up. Fortunately, smoking is down and there are fewer butts on the ground, which is nice. Now if we could just get rid of all of those darn bags blowing around that ruin a perfect picture...

Very too the point message! Nice observation. Many, many decades ago, in a different Century even, I was an avid smoker. Gave that up the day I started hacking my lungs up. Fortunately, smoking is down and there are fewer butts on the ground, which is nice. Now if we could just get rid of all of those darn bags blowing around that ruin a perfect picture...
There's less cans and bottles being chucked on the ground here now, they stopped cash for cans in the early nineties in Victoria and only just started it again this year.

I took back $10 worth of bottles and cans today, and will take another $10 or so tomorrow. We’re awful about returning them a little at a time, but heck, if no one else wants to, I’m happy to have some pocket cash since I usually live off a card.

There's less cans and bottles being chucked on the ground here now, they stopped cash for cans in the early nineties in Victoria and only just started it again this year.
That's one (of many) of the things I really liked about living in Germany. Grab a crate of cola or beer or fanta (real fanta), and then return the bottles the next time I went down to the shop.

I took back $10 worth of bottles and cans today, and will take another $10 or so tomorrow. We’re awful about returning them a little at a time, but heck, if no one else wants to, I’m happy to have some pocket cash since I usually live off a card.
Indeed pocket cash🤘... once a month i take 3 large garbage bags full, it averages out at 6 to 7 dollars per bag so yeah $20 a month pocket cash is gonna add up over 12 months.

That's one (of many) of the things I really liked about living in Germany. Grab a crate of cola or beer or fanta (real fanta), and then return the bottles the next time I went down to the shop.
Like fizzy orange fanta? Is there a (non real) fanta, what's different about the two?

Indeed pocket cash🤘... once a month i take 3 large garbage bags full, it averages out at 6 to 7 dollars per bag so yeah $20 a month pocket cash is gonna add up over 12 months.

Like fizzy orange fanta? Is there a (non real) fanta, what's different about the two?
American Fanta is this dayglo orange overly sweet artificially flavored fizzy drink, the Fanta in Germany is more of a natural color and not as sweet and more of a natural orange flavor to it.

Most reactions

Back