no matter where...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have two simmilar shots in the same spot, but shot differently. I used my "hubby" here. the "models" are my friends whom I asked to pose for a while. To my luck and happiness they were very easy going with a camera and weren't stressed by it... and.. one good tip for beginning photogs: when you are shooting somebody, and you already know that he/she may be camera shy, send them a message that you might be late. Come on time, hide somewhere, take a few candind shots when he/she doesn't expect you to be there - this way the person is rather natural :)

img_0912.jpg

I know I should crop the far right a bit..
img_0915b.jpg

what do you think?

EDIT: oh I forgot to add... the background is... a wall of the oldest castle here... it is being renovated now :( and it won't look so old soon so I wanted to use it to the full. the walls are so beautiful now - old and they do look like the castle's walls...

Great photos, just the traitment burning the top of the man on first, and the top of woman on second.

Cedric TOSONI said:
Great photos, just the traitment burning the top of the man on first, and the top of woman on second.

oh I see it now, the photos look completely different onmy screen and on my mum's and at work.. .grrr I need to calibrate them :D

Most reactions

Back